What I'm doing now:
Full-stack development, devops, security, leadership, strategy, and other things that founders of small, scrappy blockchain companies do.
Family and Friends
Raising a cute little monkey. Spending time with my family and the people close to me.
Lifting 3 days a week. Stretching daily to fix/prevent my recurring tendonitis. Ultimate with Metro North on some weekends.
Working on creating positive, sustainable habits. Currents habits:
- brushing/flossing before bed
- logging all my workouts here
- not buying anything except
- food or medical things
- things for others
- nonphysical things (e.g. experiences, ebooks)
- replacements for things that are lost/broken
- only checking personal email twice per day. each time, processing email to zero. since Feb 2016
- improving my deep work habits, since April 2017
Reading a mix of fiction and nonfiction (I try to alternate these so I don't favor one or the other). Tracking my reading on GoodReads. Writing a short summary of each book I read.
Continuous self-improvement is the name of the game.
Saying no to things that are not aligned with my focus/values. Identifying the essential, eliminating the rest. However, I'm open-minded about new things and updating this list. Last update: 2017-06-19